Ladies . . . it’s our dream come true. Wedding World Bridal is holding their “Try it On…Take it Home!” sale right NOW through Sunday (March 27, 2011), where in stock wedding dresses and even current season styles are 50% off! You don’t even have to make an appointment during the sale.
I don’t know any girl that doesn’t appreciate a good sale, especially on such an important piece of the wedding day. So while you are getting ready to rush off to Wedding World, keep in mind these important tips:
- I’m sure that right after you said “YES!!!” to “Will you marry me?” you’ve since already scoured a few bridal magazines for different wedding dress styles that you like. So make sure to bring your colorfully Post-it noted magazines or cut out pages to the store with you so that you can use them for reference.
- So following in the lines of the above point, have an idea going into the store with a general idea of the kind of shape you’d like for your dress as well as other important features such as the neckline, any particular fabric, embroidering or beading, and the waistline.
- Make sure to choose a wedding dress that matches your personality and the theme of your wedding day. Can you even imagine how hot and uncomfortable you’d be if you wore a ball gown for an outdoor destination wedding, in say…Cuba? I’m pretty sure I wouldn’t be.
- And just for the sake of being adventurous and satisfying your own curiosity, make sure to try on those 1 or 2 wedding dresses that intrigue you even though it doesn’t meet your wedding dress criteria’s. In many cases, wedding dresses often look better on than on the hanger . . . and who knows, it may be THE dress?!?
- And lastly, unless you are ready to budget more money for the wedding dress component of your wedding day, don’t try on any other dresses after you’ve bought yours.
I always like to say that “A knowledgeable and prepared shopper is a smart shopper.” So just keep those tips in mind while you are racing to Wedding World and you should be ready to make an intelligent wedding dress purchase while you are there.